Endo Support United is a diverse, inclusive, and equitable non-profit organisation committed to make all employees, volunteers and users feel valued and respected, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education or disability. Our aspiration is to operate under an inclusive approach, and provide equal opportunity in all our departments, programs, and worksites. We respect and value diverse life experiences and heritages and ensure that all voices are valued and heard.
We’re committed to embrace diversity and inclusion, and to maintaining an inclusive environment with equal treatment for all. We see diversity, inclusion, and equality at the core of our mission and critical to ensure the well-being of our staff and community.
Our intention is to acknowledge and dismantle any inequalities within our policies, systems, programs, and services, and continually update and report organisation progress. We are willing to explore potential underlying, unquestioned assumptions that may interfere with inclusiveness with an intersectional lens.
We aim to seek out the perspectives and expertise of employees, volunteers, users community leaders and social justice advocates to inform our action relating to how systemic inequalities are impacting our organisation’s work, and how best to address that in a way that is consistent with our mission.
Our aims are:
- to help provide the best possible information and support to everyone affected by endometriosis;
- ensuring that the information we provide is accessible to all;
- to champion health equity, community health, representation and social justice efforts through education and training and critical partnerships;
- create an environment where everyone is respected and valued;
- practice and encourage transparent communication in all interactions;
- lead with respect and tolerance;
- advocate for a better shared future for endometriosis sufferers, and
- learn more from our progress and initiatives in order to foster greater creativity, innovation and connection to the communities we serve.
For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org